A free 5 week series of workshops for women who want to:
- Build greater emotional balance
- Improve self-awareness and build respectful relationship skills
- Connect with other women in a safe, supportive and learning environment
These interactive workshops run regularly throughout the year. An intake interview is to be completed to assess suitability before enrolling in the course. It is not possible to show up on the day without prior arrangement.
We recommend that you attend all five workshops.
Please check below for upcoming dates.
These workshops will explore:
- Self-esteem and self-acceptance - how our perceptions impact our self-esteem and explore ways to enhance our sense of self-worth at difficult times
- Anger- demystifying its role and how to manage our own anger
- Respectful communication - different communication styles, active listening and managing conflict
- Boundaries – how to establish personal boundaries to communicate your needs respectfully
- Stress management - how stress impacts our relationships and explore strategies to calm and soothe
Women over 18 years (maximum of 12 women).
10.00am-12.00pm (2 hours) on Thursdays for five consecutive weeks.
Self-acceptance, self-esteem, assertiveness, communication, anger, stress, boundaries
Information and bookings
For more information, to book an intake interview or find out if this course is available in your area please call 1300 364 277