A free 5 week series of workshops for women who want to:
- Build greater emotional balance
- Improve self-awareness and build respectful relationship skills
- Connect with other women in a safe, supportive and learning environment
These interactive workshops for women are free and generally held over five weeks between 10.00am and 12.30pm on a weekday. They are run regularly throughout the year, and must be booked in advance. They also include a 30 minute phone conversation with the course facilitator prior to acceptance – it is not possible to show up on the day without prior arrangement.
We recommend that you attend all five workshops.
Please check below for upcoming dates.
These workshops will explore:
- Self-esteem and self-acceptance - how our perceptions impact our self-esteem and explore ways to enhance our sense of self-worth at difficult times
- Anger- demystifying its role and how to manage our own anger
- Respectful communication - different communication styles, active listening and managing conflict
- Boundaries – how to establish personal boundaries to communicate your needs respectfully
- Stress management - how stress impacts our relationships and explore strategies to calm and soothe
Women over 18 years (maximum of 12 women).
The workshops are free, and held between 10.00am-12.30pm on a weekday, over five consecutive weeks.
self-esteem assertiveness communication anger stress
Information and bookings
For more information or to find out if this course is available in your area please call 1300 364 277