Queerlationships is a A FREE group for individuals from LGBTQIA+SB communities who want to strengthen their relationships with themselves and others. All diverse genders and sexualities welcome.
You don't need to be in a relationship to participate.
This is a weekly group held across 6 weeks and aims to give you the tools to build stronger relationships with yourself and others.
Delivered in person:
- Spring Hill venue - starting October
- Strathpine venue - starting October
- Understanding Queerlationships
- Your Queerlationship with Self
- Healthy and Unhealthy Queerlationships
- Communication Skills and Setting Boundaries
Information and Bookings
For enquiries, call 1300 364 277 and one of our facilitators will be in contact for a short intake.