This course is designed to assist separated parents who are experiencing ongoing conflict.
It will cover ways to minimise parental conflict so that children can grow, develop and reach their full potential post-separation.
We have separate groups for children who have/are experiencing separation of parents, conflict and changes in their family situation. See POPPERS (6-9yrs) and POPSTARS (10-13yrs)
- From one place to two places: setting the scene
- The transition: Separation and its effects on you and your family
- What about the children? What children experience in separation and what they need from parents
- Caught in the middle: The impact of parental conflict on children
- Traversing the bumpy roads: Managing parental conflict constructively
- Parenting apart: Making it work for the children
Separated parents who are experiencing ongoing conflict.
This course is not currently scheduled.
Generally six consecutive weeks, on a weekday afternoon.
co-parenting communicating with the ex court orders parental conflict parental separation parenting parenting after separation parenting orders separation
Information and bookings
This course is currently offered at all venues except Robina. For more information about course availability at your nearest venue, please call 1300 364 277.
There are no upcoming dates for this course. Please check back again soon or contact us.