We’re doing all we can to make sure we’re still here when you need us.
Here at RAQ, we understand the impact that COVID19 is having on individuals, relationships, families and communities.
That’s why we’re taking steps to ensure we can continue to support you as we navigate this new world together.
We’ve introduced a range of measures focused on protecting the health and safety of clients and staff, including moving all services to phone and video.
Our actions are based on the latest advice from the World Health Organisation, Australian Federal Government, Queensland State Government, and the Chief Medical Officer.
If you have an upcoming appointment you wish to discuss, or you’re in need of support, you can contact us on 1300 364 277 between 8am-8pm.
What we’re doing to protect you:
- Providing all services by telephone or video conferencing
- Closely following all information and directions from authorities
- Cancelling all face-to-face staff training in keeping with recommended social distancing practices
- Cancelling all interstate and intrastate travel, ensuring our staff remain safe and close to home and family
- Sharing regular ideas on staying connected and emotionally well during social isolation
- Our management team is monitoring and responding to COVID19 daily
What you can do:
- Protect your emotional wellbeing with these helpful tips
- Keep your family happy and hopeful in self-isolation with these tips
- Follow us on Facebook for regular updates and ideas on staying connected and physically and emotionally well
For more information on Novel Coronavirus, call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on 1800 020 080.