Any form of violence and abuse in a relationship is a serious statement that things are not all right.
- Do you ever have trouble keeping your cool?
- Do you ever lash out verbally or physically?
- Do you ever use violence or abuse towards people you love?
- Are you a victim of violence or abuse?
- Can you recognise and admit there is a problem?
- Do you want to change?
- Do you want to have a safe non-violent healthy relationship?
If you said 'yes' to any of the above, getting some relationship support about violence or abuse behaviour is important.
Family Violence Prevention
Relationships Australia offers Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Services including:
- Individual, couple and family counselling, and support.
- Groups for people who have been violated or abused.
- Groups for people who have committed violence or abuse.
Call 1300 364 277 for more information.