Keeping Kids in Mind (KKIM) is a course for parents experiencing conflict after separation. The course is designed to:
- Assist parents to see through their children’s eyes the experience of parental separation
- Develop greater understanding about how to support children following family separation
What will be included in the Course?
- Grief and loss after separation
- The hidden world of Children
- Rebuilding Resilience
- Bridging the Gap
- Looking Back and Moving Forward
Separated parents experiencing on going high conflict.
Please note: You will not be attending the same course as the other parent
All participants must register prior to attending the course and participate in a pre-group interview prior to course.
$10 participant’s booklet fee
Wednesday 27th May (day session)
Tuesday 14th July (evening session)
One weekly session for 2.5hrs, for five weeks
Day session 9.30-12.00pm
Evening session 5.30-8.00pm
Post-separation conflict, communication
Information and bookings
For more information or to find out if this course is available in your area please call 1300 364 277