Service Category/Categories: Myself
A FREE SUPPORT GROUP FOR PEOPLE WANTING TO:
- Have a safe space to share your journey with other people like you.
- Continue to build your skills in order to manage your gambling by either stopping completely or reducing your gambling.
- Reconnect with your values and the things that are most important to you.
- Benefit from professional facilitators trained in recovery strategies.
WHAT WILL THIS GROUP COVER?
- Triggers (what they are and how we can manage them?)
- Urges (what they are and how we can work through them?)
- Self-care (how we can best look after ourselves and ensure our needs are met)
- Relapse prevention (how we can recognize the signs of relapse and how we can best prevent it)
- SMART Recovery: This group is based on the evidenced-based SMART Recovery model that empowers you to be the person we know you can be.
Upcoming Dates for this Course
Please call 1300 364 277 to check the upcoming dates for this course.