This 6 week course is designed for individuals (single or in a relationship) who want to:
- Refresh core skills on building and maintaining healthy relationships
- Improve self-awareness
- Boost confidence in achieving the relationship they want
This course is run by two experienced counsellors and group facilitators who create a safe, supportive and interactive learning environment.It is generally held between 18.00 to 20.30 on a week night, over 6 weeks. They are run regularly throughout the year, and must be booked in advance, including a 15 minute phone conversation with the course facilitator prior to acceptance – it is not possible to show up on the day without prior arrangement.
We recommend that you attend all six sessions, but if that is not possible, please discuss this with the course facilitator.
What will this course cover?
- Beliefs and expectations about intimate relationships
- Communication skills and managing conflict
- Setting and maintaining healthy boundaries
- The latest research findings on successful long-term relationships
- Learning from past relationships
- Navigating dating and starting relationships
- The many facets of intimacy
- Understanding yourself and what’s important to you in relationships
If you are interested in this course please call 1300 364 277 to register.
Please check below for upcoming dates.
People over 18 years
This course runs over 6 weeks on weekday evenings 18:00-20:30.
$120 (Consessions available)
dating, assertiveness, communication, boundaries, safety, intimacy, love, values, self-awareness, conflict
Please call 1300 364 277 to check the upcoming dates for this course.