This course will be facilitated by an experienced educator, with a maximum of 12 participants. The course includes confidential group interaction and facilitator input on these themes:
- Identifying your beliefs and expectations about stepfamilies
- Exploring stages from fantasy and confusion to stability and commitment
- Seeing each person's point of view - including caring for yourself
- Nurturing your relationship skills and the role of both the biological and step-parent
- Developing positive discipline techniques with creative, cohesive approaches
- Finding family traditions that include each member of your stepfamily
- Managing your relationships with ex-partners
Numbers are limited to 14 individuals or 7 couples. Please book early!
Individuals or couples who are parenting in a stepfamily or considering forming a stepfamily.
If you would like to sign up for this course, please ring the client contact center to book a phone conversation with the facilitator.
Contact Name: Client Contact Centre
Phone: 1300 364 277