This 6 week course is designed for individuals:
- who are single
- want to gain or improve skills and knowledge to build and maintain healthy, safe and satisfactory relationships
This course is run by two experienced counsellors and group facilitators who create a safe, supportive and interactive learning environment.It is generally held between 18.00 to 20.30 on a week night, over 6 weeks. They are run regularly throughout the year, and must be booked in advance, including a 15 minute phone conversation with the course facilitator prior to acceptance – it is not possible to show up on the day without prior arrangement.
We recommend that you attend all six sessions, but if that is not possible, please discuss this with the course facilitator.
What will this course cover?
- Beliefs and expectations about intimate relationships
- Communication skills and managing disagreements and differences
- Maintaining healthy boundaries and keeping safe
- The latest research findings from long-term couple relationships
- ‘Mining the wealth’ of past relationships
- Navigating the many facets of intimacy
- Building a meaningful relationship aligned with our values
If you are interested in this course please call 1300 364 277 to register.
Please check below for upcoming dates.
People over 18 years
This course runs over 6 weeks on weekday evenings 18:00-20:30.
$120 (Consessions available)
self-esteem assertiveness communication anger boundaries safety intimacy