Keeping Kids in Mind (KKIM) is a course for parents experiencing conflict after separation. The course is designed to:
- Assist parents to see through their children’s eyes the experience of parental separation
- Develop greater understanding about how to support children following family separation
What will be included in the Course?
- Grief and loss after separation
- The hidden world of Children
- Rebuilding Resilience
- Bridging the Gap
- Looking Back and Moving Forward
Separated parents experiencing on going high conflict.
Please note: You will not be attending the same course as the other parent
All participants must register prior to attending the course and participate in a pre-group interview prior to course.
$10 participant’s booklet fee
Wednesday 27th May (day session)
Tuesday 14th July (evening session)
One weekly session for 2.5hrs, for five weeks
Day session 9.30-12.00pm
Evening session 5.30-8.00pm
Post-separation conflict, communication
Information and bookings
For more information or to find out if this course is available in your area please call 1300 364 277
There are no upcoming dates for this course. Please check back again soon or contact us.