This interactive course is for people who want to work on their relationship skills. It is designed to help people to learn ways to build and maintain healthy, safe and satisfactory relationships. It is generally held 18.00- 20.30 on a week night, over 6 weeks. They are run regularly throughout the year, and must be booked in advance, including a 15 minute phone conversation with the course facilitator prior to acceptance – it is not possible to show up on the day without prior arrangement.
We recommend that you attend all six sessions, but if that is not possible, please discuss with the course facilitator.
Please check below for upcoming dates.
• Beliefs and expectations regarding intimate relationpships
• Keeping a sense of self while being close to another person
• Communication skills and managing disagreements
• Self-care and emotional regulation
• Values and hopes regarding intimate relationships
• Facets of intimacy
• Safety when dating online and face to face
People over 18 years
The course runs over 6 weeks on weekday evenings 18:00-20:30.
self-esteem assertiveness communication anger boundaries safety intimacy
There are no upcoming dates for this course. Please check back again soon or contact us.